Fall Job openings
All required qualifications must be documented on application materials.
• Advanced degree – Pharm.D.
• Current Minnesota State Pharmacy license without restrictions, or ability to become licensed in Minnesota
• 3 years current experience in pharmacy
• Knowledge of: various patient safety and quality measures, patient satisfaction survey tools, consumer research, and complaint/grievance management
• Proactive self-starter, autonomous yet highly collaborative and resourceful, innovative and adaptable
• Strong leadership, communication, team building, computer, and interpersonal skills to ensure successful outcomes when working with staff, physicians, management, and regulatory agencies
• Able to articulate challenges, be proactive and aggressive in thinking about solutions, and create enthusiasm for new initiatives.
• Residency highly preferred
• Experience in veterinary medicine
• Licensed pharmacy preceptor in Minnesota
• Experience in prescription compounding (hazardous, sterile, and non-sterile)
• Experience in pharmacy leadership (e.g. Director of Pharmacy or Pharmacy Manager)
• Experience with research and teaching
• Direct experience with an automated dispensing system
• Possession of the data analysis and interpretation skills necessary to support the service improvement effort and to provide credibility for interactions with hospital leaders
• Track record of patient engagement and education program creation and implementation
• Experience developing curriculum, training and education programs including needs assessment, program design, delivery and evaluation
• Experience coaching and mentoring young professionals
please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org when apply.